With the experience of more than a decade, we are becoming one of the leading suppliers and exporters of Churchill Gear Hobbing Machine. It is required for making teeth on spur, worm, & helical gears, ratchets, & splines that are used in automobiles, industrial machines, heavy engineering, power plants, and electronic appliances. Offered Churchill Gear Hobbing Machine consists of a chuck, tailstock, hob, drive motor, a spindle, drive pulley, & feed screw. It is available at highly competitive prices for our respected clients.
In excellent working condition
Produces uniform tooth face & flute
- Make : CHURCHILL
- Model : RH8 - 15 MARK II HIGH SPEED RIGIDHOBBER.
- Max. diameter of the worm wheel : 290 mm.
- Min module : 4
- Max module : 6
- Max height : 940 mm.
- Max hob outside diameter : 102 mm.
- Min Height Work Spindle To Arbour : 191 mm
- Max Height Work Spindle To Arbour : 393 mm
Via G. L. Bernini, 21, Bondeno (Fe), Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna, Italy